Advisory Assistant Manager
Advisory Assistant Manager
APP Advisory is currently seeking to recruit an aspirational individual to join our Advisory team as Assistant Manager.
APP is a boutique assurance and financial advisory firm, providing services to a broad spectrum of local and overseas clients. The successful candidate will be primarily involved with the Firm’s insolvency cases, where the Firm works with most of the country’s banks and NPL managers, as well as other areas of financial advisory. They will take an active role supporting senior management in developing the business and contribute to the development of junior staff.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong drive towards personal and professional development, be a self-starter and take ownership of their assignments. They will be offered great professional development opportunities, the opportunity to work across areas of financial advisory, and the space and support to grow into a more senior role through early assignment of responsibility.
- Perform desktop research and analysis. Understand and document the financial position of the client and commercial circumstances;
- Review company accounts and records and investigating various transactions, contracts and agreements;
- Perform financial and real option analysis, and prepare appropriate reports;
- Liaise with various stakeholders in obtaining information and dealing with queries;
- Participate in meetings with clients and financial institutions;
- Collaborate with the engagement leader to plan objectives, monitor the engagement team against the budget, and make appropriate recommendations;
- Develop strong working relationships and networks both internally and externally;
- Generate new business opportunities through identifying new leads and making recommendations to senior management. Facilitate growth by understanding APP and its service lines and actively assessing/presenting ways to apply knowledge and services.
- University degree. Degree in numerate subject such as Economics, Accounting and Finance, Maths, Engineering, Physics etc. will be considered an advantage;
- ACA, ACCA, CFA or equivalent professional certification will be considered an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of the local insolvency framework regime will be considered an advantage;
- Professional experience in an Audit, Accounting or Advisory firm, or financial institution will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Greek;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Power Point);
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership;
- Integrity within a professional environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work on various types of projects.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience, together with vast opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short paragraph explaining why you would like to join APP. Deadline for submissions is the 30th April 2021.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ACA and ACCA training contracts for undergraduates
APP Audit and Advisory is currently seeking to recruit motivated individuals to join their Assurance team. APP is a...Read More
Audit Assistant Manager
APP Audit and Advisory is currently seeking to recruit an aspirational individual to join our Assurance team as an...Read More