Audit Assistant Manager
Audit Assistant Manager
APP Audit and Advisory is currently seeking to recruit an aspirational individual to join our Assurance team as an Assistant Manager.
APP is a boutique assurance and financial advisory firm, providing services to a broad spectrum of local and overseas clients. The successful candidate will take ownership of part of the Firm’s audit portfolio, managing a team of junior staff and reporting directly to the audit Partner. They will take an active role in supporting senior management in developing the business, in assurance as well as areas of financial advisory. They will be offered great professional development opportunities, and the space and support to grow into a more senior role, with the ultimate goal of eventually having full ownership and autonomy over their business unit.
- Provide guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex issues.
- Collaborate to plan objectives and determine an audit strategy that appropriately addresses risk. Successfully monitor the engagement team against the budget, and make appropriate recommendations for the future;
- Understand the client’s industry and recognise key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging industry developments. Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client;
- Develop/maintain strong working relationships with key business decision makers throughout the year;
- Generate new business opportunities through identifying new leads and making recommendations to senior management. Facilitate growth by understanding APP and its service lines and actively assessing/presenting ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Holder of ACA or ACCA certification;
- Approximately 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership;
- Integrity within a professional environment;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Greek.
- Attractive salary and bonus package, depending on qualifications and experience;
Please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short paragraph explaining why you would like to join APP. Deadline for submissions is the 30th April 2021.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.