Tax & Outsourcing
VAT & Tax Advisory
Tax constitutes a critically important aspect of the economy and of doing business. Careful tax planning serves to achieve tax optimisation, while at the same time ensuring compliance with the increasingly complex and rapidly changing regulatory environment.
Getting the tax aspect right during the planning stage is important, but it is equally important to keep track of tax-related developments, so as to be able to act accordingly and in a timely manner.
Our dedicated tax department possesses extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of local and international tax. This, combined with our in-depth understanding of our clients’ business and industries, enables us to provide a broad spectrum of tax compliance and tax advisory services that are tailored to the clients’ needs.
We can provide support with the following:
- Adoption of suitable and tax-efficient structures for new businesses
- Restructuring of existing businesses/ operations with a view towards tax optimisation
- Identification of tax implications of investments/ transactions
- Planning of cross-border transactions in a tax compliant manner
- Assistance and support with obtaining tax ruling requests from the Cyprus tax authorities
- Application of Double Tax Treaties and EU Directives
- Intellectual Property planning
- Tax due diligence reporting, prior to the acquisition of a business
- Registration with Cyprus tax authorities
- Preparation and submission of income tax returns
- Assistance with calculation and payment of tax liabilities
- Review of financial statements, identification of potential tax risks and provision of relevant advice
- Support clients in their dealings with Cyprus tax authorities, including the reviewing of assessments raised and the filing of objections (if necessary)
- Obtaining tax clearances and tax residency certificates
We provide outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services, enabling our clients to focus on their core operations and create value for their business and shareholders.
- Periodic financial statements and reports
- Preparation of tax and VAT returns
- Payroll services